By: Theresa Greenwell
Serving size: 2 cups
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium diced onion
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ½-1 tsp. rosemary
- 2 cans (60 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1¾ cups white beans
- 1¾ cups kidney or black beans
- 1 jar roasted red peppers (drained and chopped)
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
In a medium pot
- Over medium heat sauté onion, garlic and rosemary in olive oil until onion is soft and translucent.
- Add tomatoes, beans, roasted red peppers and vegetable broth.
- Cook soup over medium-low heat and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
Remove soup from heat, stir in the balsamic vinegar and serve.