– 1/4 cups of egg whites (regular or southwestern style)
– 1 lb ground turkey
– 1 cup frozen spinach, chopped and drained
– 8 oz. cheddar cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 °f. Brown ground turkey, drain. Spray small baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Mix spinach and ground turkey together. Spread mixture at the bottom of baking dish.
3. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Pour egg beaters (southwestern style) all over everything.
5. Bake at 350 °f for 30-35 minutes, until eggs are no longer runny.
This recipe makes four large portions and tastes great the next day, too!
Recipe adapted from JenniferBrix.com