There will be 21 winners selected for the TLS® Top 21 Sales Contest. 21 winners will receive a TLS business-building training seminar, lunch, reception and an evening cruise for themselves and 1 guest aboard JR and Loren Ridinger’s private yacht, Utopia (Approximate Retail Value: $400.00);
Alternatively, in lieu of receiving the prize listed above, each winner may instead choose to receive 2 tickets to one Market America, Inc. event (including International Convention, World Conference, or any upcoming event, excluding Moving Up Seminars) of their choice (Approximate Retail Value: $400.00) (each individually defined as the “Prize”)!*
*The Prize does not include airline or other travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners. Market America, Inc. (“Market America”) is not responsible for airline or other travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses, or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners.
Costs of shipping the Prizes to the winners will be paid by Market America. All costs, including federal, state and local sales, income and other taxes, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified above as included in the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution for the Prize is permissible, except by Market America due to prize unavailability, and then a prize of equal or greater value (as determined by Market America) may be substituted.
Winners are responsible for making their own travel and lodging arrangements to Market America’s events. Market America is not responsible for any expenses related to attending the International Convention, World Conference, or any upcoming event, including but not limited to travel, lodging and food.
Rules and Qualifications
1. Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, Mexico, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong, and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. Applicants must be UnFranchise® Owners (“UFO(s)”) of Market America, Inc., Marche Ameriques Canada Inc., Market (United Kingdom) Ltd., Market Australia Corp. Pty Ltd., Market Espana Powered by Market America SL, MA Built on Product – Powered by People S de RL de CV, Market Taiwan, Inc., Market_Singapore Pte. Ltd., Market Hong Kong Ltd., or MA Global, Inc. (collectively “Market America”, “MA”, or “Company”) and must meet all other qualifications.
3. UnFranchise Owners who are currently involved in Company’s corrective action process are not eligible to participate.
4. Employees and contractors of Company, its subsidiaries, licensees, agencies, affiliates, and members of their immediate families (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
5. The contest will run from 12:00 am EST on February 7, 2016 through 11:59 pm EDT on May 31, 2016 (the “Contest Time”).
6. Contest entry is automatic for each qualifying UFO who sells TLS-coded and nutraMetrix* TLS-coded products*, including all supplements, shakes, kits, and paper goods (“TLS Products”), within the Contest Time. UFOs must collect and submit copies of their Preferred Customer and UFO TLS Products sales orders email@example.com(“Sales Information”). Deadline for submission is June 10, 2016.
The Prize will be awarded to the 21 qualifying UFOs who entered the Contest as described above, complied with all Contest requirements, and earned the most points as set forth below. In the case of a tie, the UFO who properly submitted their complete Sales Information firstname.lastname@example.org will be the winner.
The winners will be chosen through a points-based system:
· 1 point will be awarded for each $1 (UFO cost) in UFO or Preferred Customer sales of TLS Products.
· 500 points will be awarded for the acquisition of a new, personally sponsored and qualified business partner who is majoring in TLS. (New business partners need to either purchase a TLS Fast Start Kit* or register as a qualified UFO with at least 200 BV from TLS products in their start-up order.)
*Not all products are available in each of the countries.
7. There is a limit of one entry per eligible UnFranchise Owner.
8. You must own all right, title, and interest in and to all intellectual property rights associated with your entry.
9. Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
10. There will be 21 winners of this contest. The winners will be determined on June 24, 2016. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
11. The winners will be contacted via email by June 30, 2016. Don’t forget to check your email on that date to see if you are one of the lucky winners!
12. The winners must respond by 5:00 pm EDT on July 7,2016 to claim the Prize of their choice listed above. If a winner does not respond by the deadline, that winner will forfeit their Prize and another winner will be chosen to receive the Prize forfeited by the original winner. The new winner will be chosen based on the criteria as described above.
13. This contest is void where prohibited by law. RULES AND LAWS GOVERNING CONTESTS ARE SET UP BY INDIVIDUAL JURISDICTIONS. YOU MUST RESIDE IN A JURISDICTION IN WHICH PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST IS UNRESTRICTED BY LAW. MARKET AMERICA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LEGALITY OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST. CONTESTS ARE NOT TO BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FORM OF GAMBLING OR FOR THE PROMOTION OF GAMBLING.
14. Market America and persons and companies associated with it disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Contest entry or acceptance of the Prize.
15. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of Notice or Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen to receive the Prize forfeited by the original winner. The new winner will be chosen based on the criteria as described above.
16. Potential winners will be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of Notice or Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be chosen to receive the Prize forfeited by the original winner. The new winner will be chosen based on the criteria as described above.
17. By participating, Participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Company from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this contest or acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize received in this contest.
18. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, entry, and/or likeness without compensation (except where prohibited by law).
19. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes winner’s grant to Market America of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with winner’s entry. Winner shall also execute all documentation required by Market America regarding such ownership rights.
20. Your contest entry indicates your agreement to all contest rules.