• 1 large cauliflower, leaves removed
• 1 pint (1.5 cups) grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced
• 1.5 cups fresh parsley, minced
• 1 & 1/4 cups finely chopped celery
• 3/4 cup cilantro, minced
• 2-4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup or more)
• 2 tablespoons hulled hemp seeds
1. If using a food processor, use the grater blade attachment. Drop cauliflower florets into the machine to grate. If using a box grater, quarter the cauliflower and grate each piece until just the stem is left. Scoop into a large bowl. Discard leftover stem pieces.
2. Stir the rest of the vegetables (tomatoes, parsley, celery, cilantro, and green onion) into the bowl.
3. Whisk together the dressing (red wine vinegar, flax seed oil, and a touch of salt and sweetener) in a small glass or jar. Pour onto salad and toss to combine, adjusting salt to taste if desired. You can serve it immediately or place it in the fridge for a few hours so the flavors can develop a bit more. Just before serving, sprinkle with hemp seeds for added protein.
Salad will keep in a container for a couple days (possibly longer) in the fridge.
Recipe retrieved from Oh She Glows