No-Bake Vanilla Protein Loaf
· 1 medium egg
· 3 tbsp. applesauce
· 2 tbsp. syrup
· 3 tbsp. skim milk
· ½ tsp. vanilla extract
· 2 tbsp. white or whole wheat flour
· 3 tbsp. pancake mix
· 2 scoops TLS Nutrition Shake – Creamy Vanilla OR 1 serving TLS Whey Protein Shake – Vanilla
1. Place the eggs, applesauce, syrup, milk, and vanilla extract in a blender and blend well.
2. Add the flour, pancake mix, and protein powder to the mixture and continue blending.
3. Pour the mixture into a non-stick bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
4. If the top is still wet, continue to heat at 10 second intervals until you see the correct consistency for a loaf cake.
5. Enjoy this high-protein sweet treat!
Let us know how you enjoy this recipe by commenting below. I like to sprinkle a dash of heart-healthy cinnamon on the top. What would you add to customize this great-tasting, easy dish?